LAST UPDATED: 25th day of June, 2020
1. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information held by mindshifts.co may include your name, address, telephone/mobile phone number, e-mail address, occupation and other personal information.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
mindshifts.co collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
– directly from you, when you provide information by phone, email or when you submit information to us through our website (e.g. by registering, completing a form, email or other ways), its sub-domains, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our team via email, text or otherwise.
– from third parties such as your representatives.
– from publicly available sources of information.
– from the organisations identified below under “When we disclose your personal information”.
– when legally required to do so.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be used in order to:
– verify your identity.
– provide the services you require.
– administer and manage those services.
– respond to any queries or feedback you may have.
– inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved.
– research and develop our services.
– gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service.
– maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
4. THIRD PARTY SITES
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
6. LOG DATA
As you use our site and services, our servers automatically record information that the browser sends whenever it points to a website or online service. Log data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to one of the Sites and information you search for on the site and services.
7. DATA RETENTION:
8. WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to deliver the services you require and for the purposes set out above, mindshifts.co may disclose your personal information to organisations outside mindshifts.co. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to mindshifts.co and parent company providing services to you. mindshifts.co takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
– your authorised representatives or legal advisers (when requested by you to do so)
– your employer or
– government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
We may employ and/or our third party tracking utility company may employ software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our Service and Site by informing us what content is effective. These gifs (or other tracking technology) may be included in or associated with e-mails or other communications that you receive from us (or our partners) in order to help us track your response and interests and to deliver you relevant content and services. We may tie information gathered by clear gifs or other tracking technology to personally identifiable information.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at privacy [at] mindshifts [dot] co. If you provide us with comments or feedback we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail to send you a reply and improve our Service.
11. SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety.
14. HELP US TO ENSURE WE HOLD ACCURATE INFORMATION
mindshifts.co takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
– let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
– by contacting us (at email@example.com).
15. YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
16. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Privacy Officer- mindshifts.co, c/o Gemographyx Pte. Ltd, 10 Anson Road, #10-11 International Plaza, Singapore 079903